D HOMES SA presents this beautiful project of contemporary architecture that will be located in the town of Tannay, close to the train station and a public beach.
The villas will enjoy a green and quiet environment, close to shops and schools located in the village of Tannay.
The three villas will be located opposite a beautiful public park and enjoy stunning views of the lake.
Each house will have a living area of 245 m2 and a floor area of 418m2. Each will have 4 bedrooms (above ground) and a basement of 173m2 which can be divided as follows:
- games room (30 m2)
- guest room with bathroom (20 m2 )
- fitness with spa (30 m2)
- technical rooms including laundry, technical room and cellar (30 m2)
- studio including bedroom, kitchen and small living room (40 m2) In addition to these large volumes, the villas will benefit from large areas of gardens on which it will be possible to build a swimming pool.
The villa n ° 1 will be distributed as follows:
- Entrance hall with cupboards
- Clearance giving access to the living rooms
- Bedroom with private shower room or office / library
- Guest WC with washbasin
- Large living / dining room with access to the terrace of 35 m2 and the garden of 375 m2
- Fully equipped kitchen open to the living room
- Cellar of approximately 10 m2
- Hall / hallway that can be used in office with access to the terrace of 36.5 m2, possibility of installing a summer kitchen, jacuzzi, etc ...
- A bedroom with wardrobes, en-suite shower room and balcony of 5.5 m2
- A bedroom with wardrobes and en-suite shower room
- A master suite with private bathroom and dressing room and access to the terrace
- Laundry area Technical room
- Cellar of 37.5 m2
- Very large games room of 73.5 m2 with wolf jumps.
Possibility to install additional wolf jumps in the games room and in the cellar.
The exterior will enjoy a beautiful privatized garden of 375 m2 surrounded by vegetation.
Each villa will have a cover for two cars and a visitors parking space.
Delivery expected June 2021.
High energy performance.
○ Railway station
○ Bus stop
○ Secondary school
○ Covered parking spaces
○ Guests lavatory
○ Double glazing
○ Open kitchen
○ Fitted kitchen
○ under construction
Number of rooms
Number of bedrooms
Number of cellars
Number of balcony
Number of terraces
Surface of parcel
Year of construction
Contact for visiting
Contact 7/7 Matthieu DARCHEN +41 79 359 57 19 firstname.lastname@example.org