D HOMES SA presents the villa Kruger built in the very discreet district of the Dubochet villas. This front line Maison de Maître was built in 1874 and has received many renovations over the years.
It offers a living area of 330m2 and is located on a plot of over 1,800m2. It enjoys an exceptional view of the lake and the mountains.
- A fully equipped kitchen with access to the outside
- A scullery
- An open room arranged as an office
- One available used in the TV room
- A technical room
- A bathroom with a shower, a sink and a toilet
- A large entrance hall
- A dining room
- A piano lounge
- A living room/living room with access to the terrace
- A Kruger lounge/bedroom with access to the terrace
- A guest WC
1st floor :
- 4 bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- 4 bathrooms
- Two bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- A room that can be used as a small bedroom
- A bathroom with a bath, two sinks and a toilet
- A dressing room
- Access to the terrace on the roof
- Reversible air conditioning system on this floor
The property benefits from a large, nicely planted garden, two terraces with a view of the lake and direct access to the quays, a few meters from the port of Clarens. (Possibility of recovering a boat berth)
In addition, a double garage is available as well as several outdoor parking spaces.
Located in the town of Clarens, the house is close to all amenities such as public transport, shops and St Georges International School which is a few hundred meters away.
This villa is 2 kilometers from the center of Montreux, 30 minutes by car from the center of Lausanne and less than an hour from Geneva airport.
For visits: Matthieu DARCHEN - +41 79 359 57 19 - email@example.com
- Village centre
- Villa area
- Primary school
- Rooftop terrace
- Guests lavatory
- Built-in closet
- Double glazing
- Fitted kitchen
- Private laundry
- Parquet floor
- Very good
- Nice view